INTRODUCTION AND DISCLAIMER
Welcome to theservicebazaar.com, an online platform to book verified service professionals in India. The portal offers a variety of services in different domains as it has partnerships with top-notch professionals across the country. Verified partners are packers & movers, transport companies, interior designers, travel agents, tour operators, pest control companies, cleaners, doctors, physiotherapists, dentists, chartered accountants, yoga instructors, home painters, etc. The users of this portal must understand that services hired through this portal will be executed by our verified vendors. We will not be directly involved in the execution of services. We will only connect you with verified partners and help you choose the best service professional near you.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT
We may periodically change the Terms and the Site without notice, and you are responsible for checking these Terms periodically for revisions. All amended Terms become effective upon our posting to the Site, and any use of the site after such revisions have been posted signifies your consent to the changes.
CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE
Although Service Bazaar will do its best to ensure the accuracy of all the information on this website, we shall not be liable for damages or loss of any kind resulting from the use of this site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The original content, functionality, and features including Text, scripts, graphics, images, audio, video, and software (app of the Service Bazaar portal), logo, and icons are and will remain the exclusive property of the Service Bazaar website. The Service Bazaar brand is protected by copyright and trademark laws.
Any and all other trade names, trademarks, logos, and content presented on the Service Bazaar Website and/or App are submitted by Third-Party Service Providers or licensors (“Third-Party Info and Brand”); the ownership and rights to which, rest completely with their respective owners. You must ensure not to use the Info, Brand, and other materials on the Website and/or App for any other purpose except as expressly permitted herein.
Service Bazaar communicates information provided and created by advertisers, homeowners, home improvement professionals, and other third parties. While every attempt has been made to ascertain the authenticity of the content on the Platform Service Bazaar has no control over the content, the accuracy of such content, integrity or quality of such content and the information on our pages, and material on the Platform may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and we make no guarantees, nor can we be responsible for any such information, including its authenticity, currency, content, quality, copyright compliance or legality, or any other intellectual property rights compliance, or any resulting loss or damage. Further, we are not liable for any kind of damages, losses, or action arising directly or indirectly due to any content, including any errors or omissions in any content, access and/or use of the content on the Platform or any of them including but not limited to content-based decisions resulting in loss of revenue, profits, property, etc.
All of the data on products and promotions including but not limited to, the prices and the availability of any product or service is subject to change without notice by the party providing the product or promotion. You should use discretion while using the Platform.
Service Bazaar reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in, any portion of the Platform. Where appropriate, we will endeavor to update information listed on the Website on a timely basis, but shall not be liable for any inaccuracies.
All rights, titles, and interests including trademarks and copyrights in respect of the domain name and Platform content hosted on the Platform are reserved with Service Bazaar. Users are permitted to read, print, or download text, data, and/or graphics from the Website or any other Platform for their personal use only. Unauthorized access, reproduction, redistribution, transmission, and/or dealing with any information contained in the Platform in any other manner, either in whole or in part, are strictly prohibited, failing which strict legal action will be initiated against such users.
Links to external Internet sites may be provided within the content on the Website as a convenience to users. The listing of an external site does not imply endorsement of the site by Service Bazaar or its affiliates. Service Bazaar does not make any representations regarding the availability and performance of its Platform or any of the external websites to which we provide links. When you click advertiser banners, sponsor links, or other external links from the Website, your browser automatically may direct you to a new browser window that is not hosted or controlled by Service Bazaar.
Service Bazaar and its affiliates are not responsible for the content, functionality, authenticity, or technological safety of these external sites. We reserve the right to disable links to or from third-party sites to our website, although we are under no obligation to do so. This right to disable links includes links to or from advertisers, sponsors, and home service providers that may use our Marks as part of a co-branding relationship.
Some external links may produce information that some people find objectionable, inappropriate, or offensive. We are not responsible for the accuracy, relevancy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in any externally linked websites. We do not fully screen or investigate business listing websites before or after including them in directory listings that become part of the Materials on our Platform, and we make no representation and assume no responsibility concerning the content that third parties submit to become listed in any of these directories.
All those sections in the Platform that invite reader participation will contain views, opinions, suggestions, comments, and other information provided by the general public, and Service Bazaar will at no point in time be responsible for the accuracy or correctness of such information. Service Bazaar reserves the absolute right to accept/reject information from readers and/or advertisements from advertisers and impose/relax Platform access rules and regulations for any user(s).
Service Bazaar also reserves the right to impose/change the access regulations of the Platform, whether in terms of access fee, timings, equipment, access restrictions, or otherwise, which shall be posted from time to time under these terms and conditions. It is the responsibility of users to refer to these terms and conditions each time they use the Platform.
While every attempt has been made to ascertain the authenticity of the content on the Platform, Service Bazaar is not liable for any kind of damages, losses, or action arising directly or indirectly, due to access and/or use of the content on the Platform including but not limited to any decisions based on content in the Platform resulting in loss of revenue, profits, property, etc.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any other media.
- Selling, sublicensing, and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material.
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material.
- Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website.
- Using this Website in any way impacts user access to this Website.
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity.
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting, or any other similar activity in relation to this Website.
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you and Service Bazaar may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES OR THIRD PARTIES
The Service Bazaar portal (theservicebazaar.com) is partnered with some of the top-notch and prestigious service professionals from all across the country. We also put some paid aids on this website. And hence, this site may contain links to websites or services that are not owned by Service Bazaar, for which we receive a percentage of the revenue. Service Bazaar disclaims all responsibility and liability for the content, inaccuracy of the content, products, and/or services offered by such Third-Party Ads.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event, shall Service Bazaar, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Service Bazaar, including its officers, directors, and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential, or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
To the fullest level allowable by relevant law, Service Bazaar disclaims all responsibilities, obligations, and warranties (express or implied) for the quality or safety of the Services conveyed by third-party service providers. We will not be accountable for any damages incurred by you, direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive, or incidental, as a result of using the Services through this website. Additionally, we will not be at fault, responsible, or accountable for any misbehaviour or wrongdoing either on the part of the Service Provider or yourself.
RULES OF CONDUCT FOR SERVICE USERS
Service users don’t need to sign up or create an account on this website and/or app to hire services or read valuable information at this website/app. But we will require basic details such as your name, phone number, and email when you need to hire services through the website/app of Service Bazaar. We keep the details that you share with us safe and secure. We will never spam your email or phone number with unwanted messages. At the same time, you will be putting your details on your responsibility, and Service Bazaar will never be liable for any of the information provided by you. By submitting your personal details with us, you agree to be contacted through SMS, Calls, or Emails related to your required services.
- To keep the community safe and trustworthy, you are requested to post only genuine information and not to do any act that is prohibited. By using this website, you agree to the following.
- The Service Bazaar portal acts as only a platform and connects you to nearby service providers.
- Service providers will provide you service directly, and hence we will not be responsible for any issue.
- By booking a service with this portal, you agree that your information will be shared with the best-match service providers.
- Each booked service is limited to one service and cannot be transferred.
- We do our best to verify the credentials of our partner service providers. But it is advisable that you should also verify the credentials of service professionals on your own. We will not be responsible for any kind of issue between you and the service provider.
- You understand that the Service Provider will have to visit your home to evaluate all the circumstances in order to offer a more precise price of the Service.
- Service Providers will deliver the needed Services only after you have agreed to and accepted their estimated cost of service.
- Any GST and other additional taxes that are applicable to your total cost of the services will be done as per Government norms.
- You agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Service Provider from the time you gain the Service and till they are accomplished with the Service as required; if you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Service Provider, you must not stay with using their Services
- You are obliged to confirm the safety of the Service Providers by taking essential safety measures when they are on your property.
- If you decide to extend the services or want to get additional services for any reason whatsoever, you agree that the Service Provider may revise their price estimates.
- In the case of any loss or damage incurred by you as a result of your use of the Services through Service Bazaar, you understand that the Service Providers are independent parties, and we are not responsible for any such actions or incidents caused by the Service Provider(s).
- As a real user, you don’t post false and fake service requests or fake personal details.
- You don’t post false, fake service requirements with fake personal details.
- You don’t avoid calls and messages after requesting services or estimates for services.
- You don’t refuse to pay after getting the required services.
- You don’t post a request, commit to purchasing, or negotiate a price of a service with no intention of paying.
- You don’t misuse any options offered by Service Bazaar in relation to the use or purchase of a service.
RULES OF CONDUCT FOR SERVICE PROVIDERS
- Service providers will need to create an account on this website.
- They need to submit a copy of documents such as license, GST registration, PAN, AADHAAR, and company registration.
- Service Bazaar may verify or see the original documents.
- While creating an account on Service Bazaar, service providers must provide the original details. They must not provide fake or misleading information. If found, we may eliminate them anytime.
- Service providers should take care of the ID and password of their own accounts.
- Service providers must use their original brand name, and logo, and post images and videos related to their services.
- Service providers must be polite and kind to customers. If we find excessive clients, then we will be obliged to remove that service provider from our website.
- All partner service providers must strictly follow our parameters and terms. We may cancel accounts anytime if they are found in anything that is strictly prohibited.
- We will not be responsible for any issue between service providers and service users.
- A customer can take legal action against a service provider if the service provider does not fulfill what it commits to offer.
- Service Bazaar customer’s enquiry with three service providers. It’s the capability of service providers how to compete and get the business.
- Service providers must provide written estimates to customers.
- Service providers should contact the customers with their original names. They are not permitted to contact the customers with multiple names just to grab the business.
- Service providers must not sell the enquiry to another service provider. This type of activity is strictly prohibited.
- Service Bazaar reserves the right to blacklist any service provider associated with us, at any time in the case of too many complaints from customers or not sticking to our terms and conditions.
REVIEWS AND RATINGS
Reviews and ratings presented on this website for a particular service professional are given by previous site users. We do our best to put only genuine reviews and ratings on this website/app. But some site users or competitors may deliberately post fake reviews and ratings. And hence, we don’t guarantee, and genuineness of reviews and ratings presented on this site.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Service Bazaar from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages, and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS
Service Bazaar is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Service Bazaar and you in relation to your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the NCT of Delhi, India, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in for the resolution of any disputes.
Whether it is a question about how Service Bazaar can help you, any type of grievance, or a comment about our service and service providers, we are ready to assist you always. In fact, we are committed to providing you with the total support and best assistance in making your move hella hassle-free and safe. You can contact us without hesitation.