Count on Service Bazaar for Top Astrologers in India
Are you curious about your future? Or do you want to know how to improve your present and future? Astrology is a great way to find answers to life’s biggest questions. It can help you understand yourself better, and also others. It enables you to develop a more profound sense of self-awareness. Moreover, it helps you be more aware of the things that are going to happen in your life in the future and the things you need to do to make sure you are prepared for them.
India is a land of many cultures and traditions. One of them is astrology. It has been practised for thousands of years and is still popular today. Most Indian believe that the planets and stars affect their lives somehow, and they head to astrologers to better understand their destiny. If you or someone you know is interested in discovering more about their future, count on the Service Bazaar’s list of top astrologers in your city.
We at Service Bazaar have made associations with top-notch, knowledgeable, and experienced astrologers from across the country. We will help you pick the right one by connecting with the top 3 verified astrologers so that you can compare their consultation fees and make an informed decision on selecting the appropriate one.
Vedic Astrology and Types
Vedic astrology or the Indian system of astrology is an ancient science and spiritual practice. In Hinduism, it is also called Jyotisha. It is the study of planetary positions and movements regarding time and their influence on human beings and other entities on the earth.
There are three main types of Vedic astrology (or Jyotisha). They are as follows:
- Astronomy (Siddhanta): The study of everything in the universe and its application to astrology.
- Mundane Astrology (Samhita): It is the astrology of worldly events.
- Predicative Astrology (Hora): It deals with the finer points of predictive methods.
9 more types of astrology come under Hora (Predictive Astrology). They are as follows:
- Natal Astrology / Horoscopy / Jaatak Shashtra / Hora Shashtra: Prediction based on individual horoscope.
- Electional Astrology / Event Astrology / Muhurat / Muhurta: Predication for worldly events.
- Horary Astrology / Prashna: Prediction based on the time when a querent asks a question.
- Phonetical Astrology / Swar Shashtra: Prediction based on name and sounds.
- Nadi Astrology: A form of Dharma Astrology gives detailed predictions for individuals.
- Numerology / Ankjyotisha / Kabala: A form of astrology in which predication is based on numbers.
- Annual Horoscopy / Tajik Shashtra / Varsha Phal: Based on annual solar returns.
- Female Astrology / Stree Jaatak: Deals with female nativities.
- Lost Horoscopy / Nasta Jatakam: Focuses on tracing and construction of lost horoscopes.